Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Prayer on a Strange Day

Dear God   Since I'm here and I accidentally landed on my own website I'll say a little prayer.  Thank you that this day is not as weird as the other day, but today is a strange day!  And Lord, you know what I'm talking about and I can't say their name, but I feel sorry for someone!

It's too bad, but I can't help the situation.  I can only simply leave it and them and put things in your hands and pray for you to work, save soul and be glorified.  Thank you for your Holy Spirit, your love, peace, joy, provision.  Thank you that we can stand on your Word and you always come through for us and make a way where there seems to be no way.

We lift up our lives to you and pray for comfort, peace healing and provision.  Go before us and clear the path and lead us into all truth for ourselves and our loved ones.  We lift up friends, family, loved ones, our troops and country.  Work in us and through us in a mighty way!  We give you all the praise and glory!  In Jesus Name, Amen!

No comments: